APChemi offers proven, patented and robust pyrolysis plants for converting waste plastic, tire and biomass into fuels.
- APChemi is the leader in plastic pyrolysis.
- Supported by ecosystems of Shell E4, Plug&Play-Alliance to end Plastic Waste, KPMG-EnRICH and more
- More than 30 Plants commissioned since 2007.
- More than 12 years of experience in Pyrolysis Technology Development, EPC, Equipment Fabrication & O&M.
- APChemi technology has the capability to process toughest and dirtiest plastics including 'post-consumer multilayer packaging waste' and 'polyethylene terephthalate (PET or PETE)'.
- APChemi has 50TPD pyrolysis reactor at Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 7. 5TPD reactor plants are at TRL9. The 15TPD rotary kiln reactor plants are at TRL6.
APChemi Pvt Ltd (earlier Agile Process Chemicals LLP) has proven the technology for pyrolysis of waste plastic, tire and biomass. Since 2007, APChemi has supplied more than 50 reactors. Today, APChemi's patented technology prevents landfilling of more than 75,000kg/day of plastic waste. APChemi has an excellent team of engineers, research facility, machinery fabrication shop, pyrolysis plant operation and maintenance team. APChemi engineers have been trained for compliance with 'European CE, ATEX standards' as well as the ASME design code. For over a decade, APChemi as a company is known for being a very transparent, robust and cost-effective partner in sustainable pyrolysis of waste plastics, tyres and biomass.